Friday, March 5, 2021

We’ve Kept Every One Since Day One

 


I know there is a huge push in the industry right now when it comes to GOOGLE and that’s great. I remember being on google+ before google was a thing. Anyone else remember having an active news feed on there? Oh it was terrible trying to upload and interact with customers. Call me old school but for me these reviews right here are all I’ll ever need to know we’ve accomplished what we set out to do in this business. Which was to provide outstanding customer service in an industry that at the time was a little shaky and untrustworthy. Now don’t get me wrong I love each and every individual that leaves us a review, likes or shares a post, or drops a comment from time to time on the internet or social media. But the notes held within these folders are REAL, from real customers who took the time to put pen to paper, fill out an envelope, lick a stamp, and place it in a mailbox. To me that’s special. This is just one of four folders I have in my home and honestly they’re one of my most prized possessions. They’re a direct result of the impact we have had in this industry and in our community. They’re also the reason you will never see me sweat a one star review because I know deep down it has very little to do with what we did as a company and it’s more a direct reflection on who they’re as a person. This is who we are and this is the company we have built from the ground up. Thank you all for the continued support and god bless.