Sunday, March 14, 2021

The American Dream

 


We built this company from the ground up in one of the most competitive markets imaginable. There was no money, no equipment or experience from any previous generations, it was just us and our determination to succeed. Many will never understand the struggle and the sacrifice that goes into making all of this a reality. The funny thing is no matter how many years pass that hunger, that desperation, that willingness to win no matter what, that stays with you. It doesn’t just go away because you’ve reached some imaginary plateau. A level where you get comfortable and let off the gas and let the work come to you instead of going out after as you had all those years before. See that’s how our “competition” lost control of their market, they got complacent, they always do. It is often difficult to keep that fire alive, to stay hungry, to keep that killer instinct. The one thing that has always kept me grounded is no matter how much success we’ve previously had I still look at us like we’re the underdogs, like we’re nobodies. That allows me to stay grounded, and to stay focused. It keeps me wanting to do more and give more. I come out of the house every morning willing to do whatever it takes to put us on top. It’s the same reason you’ve never seen me have an off day. They don’t exist, I don’t allow it. Each and every customer gets 100% of me from April until November. I don’t care how dirty the job is, if the pavements is already a lost cause, or about the money. I’m going to deliver the results you deserve better then anyone else who’s ever done it. I’ve said it time and time again. I’ll put our crew against anybody. You’re going to find out real quick our technique is superior and our equipment isn’t store bought. It’s tailor fitted and customized every inch of the way to work in harmony alongside us. Many companies would fall short and we are few in numbers. My biggest advice for anyone in this industry would be to stay true to yourself. Stay humble, stay hungry, and don’t forget what got you here. As soon as you stop caring or trying all of this can be lost just as quickly as it was gained. Keep your head down, hands dirty, and your customers happy.🇺🇸🇮🇹